Friday, June 15, 2007

Who Isn't a GM?

Here is your opportunity to win gear from your favorite team, courtesy of MLB Rumors. Starting today, everyone has til Sunday night to email me at mlbrumors@gmail.com with their best trade proposal. The winner will win a customized jersey from their favorite team on me! Any trade will work and Monday morning after careful examination of each trade, I will pick a winner. You will then be notified and asked for your last name, number, and favorite team. After I receive the jersey, I will email you again for your shipping information, which will not be shared with anyone.

Good luck!

Eli

5 comments:

timy1 said...

authentic or replica? =]

Eli said...

authentic

timy1 said...

now that's what I'm talking about!

Shaun said...

i dont know how my trade isnt the best and most plausable :)

Anonymous said...

I have a great trade. How about trading the Cubs team for the Yankees?